- I made this animation/movie on Cinema 4D.
- Before starting I changed the iPod Screen by replacing it with The Scripts Album.
- I added a Circle Path/Spline & a Target Camera.
- I resized and repositioned my Circle, then selected the Camera and Aligned it To Spline.
- I then checked the view through the camera to see what view I would get in the animation.
- Before starting the animation I changed the frames to 150F so the movie would be 5 seconds long.
- At 0F I changed the Position to 0%, I selected Animation & Added Keyframe, then at 150F I changed the Position to 100% and added another Keyframe.
Once finished I Rendered the Animation, and made sure its format was QuickTime Movie.